managed by Apex Arts
The Legacy Youth Panel
The Legacy Youth Panel is the flagship youth programme shaping the London 2012 Olympic Legacy and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and we are currently recruiting 40 new members.
The panel was established in 2007 and since then more than 80 young leaders from across East London have worked with the London Legacy Development Corporation on a wide range of projects.
Applications are welcome from young people who are:
• Aged 14 - 18 years
• Resident in Hackney, Newham, Waltham Forest or Tower Hamlets
• Passionate about making a difference
• Able to commit to attend all sessions in the first year on the LYP
• Desire to develop themselves, gain new skills and build on existing ones
• Keen to work with other young leaders to help influence and shape their community
They will receive specialist leadership training, the chance to develop their skills and work with other young people as part of one of the most unusual and special youth programmes in the UK.
The deadline for applications is September 19th with phone interviews taking place the week commencing September 22nd. The first training workshop is the weekend of September 27th & 28th.
To apply, visit the website: www.queenelizabetholympicpark.co.uk/legacy-youth-panel